Commercially available planner stickers tend to have a pretty "girl next door" kinda vibe. Everything is sweetness & light. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, of course, and I'm glad those resources are available to the ladies who want them. Some of us, however, have a bit more... attitude. I created this set of printable stickers that you can make at home - and even color in to match your mood!
And yes, there are even some curse words
Colorful language isn't for everyone, but sometimes it's truly the only thing that can accurately convey one's feelings. I'm not interested in settling for someone else's idea of how I should behave. I'm a firm believer in being a highly educated, classy woman who's not afraid to say FUCK! when it's appropriate. ('Cause sometimes, it really is.)
Thirty-five phrases to add attitude to your day
Here's the full list of sassy stickers included in the pack:
- If you can't be good, be good at it
- Not my circus, not my monkeys
- Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
- This coffee mug may or may not contain wine
- Chill the fuck out
- Nefarious plans
- Fuck this noise
- Sweet and sassy
- Kiss my sass
- You had me at merlot
- I aim to misbehave
- I'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea
- Carpe diem
- Well-behaved women rarely make history
- Don't get your tinsel in a tangle
- Running on Starbucks, sarcasm, and red lipstick
- I'm allergic to stupidity. It makes me break out in sarcasm.
- High crimes and misdemeanors
- Classy, sassy, and a little bad-assy
- I may love to shop but I'm not buying your bullshit
- Quit your slackin' and make shit happen
- Bubble wrap is cheaper than therapy
- I told my therapist about you
- I'd like to apologize to anyone I have not offended. Please be patient. I'll be with you shortly.
- When something goes wrong in your life, just yell PLOT TWIST! and move on
- When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm better.
- A bored woman is a dangerous thing
- A little rebellion now and then is a good thing
- Get shit done
- Why the hell not?
- Cause a little trouble
- People will stare anyway, so I make it worth their while
- Time to put on the big girl panties
- Sarcasm, wine, and everything fine
That's right, you can even color them in
Maybe it's just me, but I think life is so much more fun when you can make your accessories match. That should definitely include planner accessories! The fun font used in these stickers employs outlines rather than fills, so put those gel pens to work (or whatever other writing implement you prefer) to match your sassy stickers to your weekly layout, your planner, or even just your mood.
Have you used these sassy stickers in a project? Tell me all about it in the comments!
I'm always interested in seeing the amazingly creative ways that people use ephemera to decorate their planners. Grab the printable download from Etsy for just $2 and then come back here and show me what you've done with them!